Thursday, August 6, 2015

Pineapple Picture Frame • An easy way to add fun to any room!


You want something cute, fun, and different to display your pictures, so why not try a giant glittery pineapple? It's super easy to make, plus it involves glitter so it's fun too. 


To make this pineapple picture frame I used a cardboard box, paint, glitter, glue, spray paint, and binder clips. My first step was to cut the pineapple shape from the cardboard box. I traced the shape in pencil first, and then just went for it.


I primed the cardboard with white paint first, so my color would really stand out. I used pink, but you could stick with a classic yellow, or any other color, if you want! Then, I used white to draw lines on the "body" and filled in a few boxes with glitter. I used gold spray paint to turn silver binder clips gold and a glue gun to fasten them onto the pineapple. 



For the leaves, I used a glue stick to glitter them entirely. I would recommend painting the leaves gold before adding the glitter. That way, if any glitter falls off it will still be gold underneath. 




And voila! A glittery fun pineapple perfect for your dorm, bedroom, kitchen (use clips to hold recipes instead of photos), or anywhere else!





Have fun with this craft and don't go too wild (or do)!

Remember crafters, be crazy!
xxx,
Zaria

No comments:

Post a Comment