Monday, August 10, 2015

Floral Letters Round 2 • Bring life to any room!



Elegance has never been more easy! These gorgeous floral letters are perfect for any room in your house and make a great personalized gift for a friend! Plus they are cheap and simple to make. 


I bought simple sturdy letters from my craft store, they were on sale and only cost about $2. You can find tons of sizes and materials, so feel free to adjust the tutorial to fit your needs (for example, thick wooden letters would make great bookends). 


I also bought an assortment of fake flowers (also on sale). My suggestion is to choose one larger "feature" flower, two or three bunches of smaller flowers, and then a very small and simple "filler" flower. You can also use the leaves (as shown below) for a unique look!


 

I pulled and cut the flowers off their stems. You are going to hot glue the flowers to the letters, so you need to cut off the stem completely in order for the flowers to lay flat. Then, I laid the cut flowers on the letters and used my glue gun to secure them into position.







As you can see, there are an infinite amount of options when it comes to colors, flowers, and styles! Have fun and go a little wild!

Remember crafters, be crazy!
xxx,
Zaria

No comments:

Post a Comment