Sunday, June 7, 2015

Party Perfect • The sparkle tea party you will never forget!


Throwing the perfect party is easy if you're willing to craft. For my friend's 20th birthday, I decided to throw her a Pinterest perfect sparkle tea party!



Let's start with the tea (obviously): For the party, we decided to make a tea corner complete with flying tea cups and floating balloons!



Twine is really going to be your best friend throughout this entire party! In a money saving maneuver, I decided to simply blow up the balloons on my own (instead of using helium) and hang them from the fence. 



As for the teacups, I went to Goodwill and got a few for $1. I spray painted them and dipped them in glitter. I hung the dried teacups from a tree (with the twine of course)!




Step two: The food! We stuck with the tea theme and ate tea sandwiches, petit fours, and cucumber slices. The cuter, the tinier, the better! 





For the table decorations, I used tablecloths and tissue paper. I used cream and sugar containers as vases for flowers!


The surrounding decor: I made a banner from twine and basic paper. I just cut the paper in triangles and fastened the pieces together with twine.





And the final part: the cake! I made a naked cake complete with flowers!



Now go light the candles and have a yourself a Pinterest perfect party!


Remember crafters, be crazy!
xxx,
Zaria

No comments:

Post a Comment